2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, July 15, 2013

Honey Boo Boo Book Signing

Hey Chroniclers! So today I was able to go to New York City once again and this time I went to a book signing. Mama June from the hit show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" was signing copies of her book at Barnes & Noble at a meet and greet. It was seriously amazing.

Bought the book and waited in line for her to appear. As soon as she appeared the cameras were flashing non-stop her way. That's what you get for being an A-List Celebrity =P Once they were done she got to signing and greeting. She actually told the people she wanted to personalize the signatures and take photos.

It finally got to my turn and I went to stand next to her and she was looking at me smiling and I'm sure she was loving my shirt. She asked how I was and I said doing great and you and she said great as well. Then I told her she looked beautimous and she laughed and said thank you. And then she finally signed my book and left me an amazing message.


She called me smexy and I'm sure that is the best compliment I have ever received. We took a picture together and then I went off into the sunset, happy as I can be. I hope she writes more books and comes back so I can see her again. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...