2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Going Away!

Hey Chroniclers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. It's been my birthday and things got pretty wild and crazy and I've been getting ready to leave to Portugal.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be leaving to Portugal today in a few hours so won't exactly be on the site. BUT! I scheduled posts to go up every single day except Monday's and Sunday's. Hopefully I get wifi there so I can use it to post on the remaining days. But I have some new meme's coming up and some exciting things so don't leave and check back.

Hopefully I'll see you guys all soon again! Love you Chroniclers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...