2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, July 1, 2013

To Be Read Pile (July 2013)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm back with another post! Whaaaat?! I know! Two posts in one day, the sky is falling. I'm back, though, because it's the first of July and that's just some foolishness! But, I present to thee, the To Be Read Pile of July 2013!

To Be Read Pile (June 2013)
I don't even bother at this point. Last month I said I was going to read Game of Thrones but I decided to save it for when I return back from Portugal and start on some smaller books for now. There's a little bit of space but you can't exactly see it at the moment. Soon you can. Hopefully.

To Be Read Pile (June 2013)
Last month I had 51 books. I received/bought 5 books which isn't that bad. The majority of them I received for review so hey! I read 4 books and started my 5th which isn't that great, compared to how I did previously. Hopefully I can read a lot more this month. I'm currently at 51 books again which is making me feel like I'm reading in place. 

I don't exactly have any plans for this month except read the smaller books before going to Portugal at the end of the month. I really don't know what books I'll take to Portugal so I'll go and read them now randomly. Hopefully next month there'll be a big space for newer books but...

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave your link down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...