2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, August 1, 2013

To Be Read Pile (August 2013)

Hey Chroniclers! It's finally August and I left yesterday and am now in Portugal but haven't forgotten about you guys! And with the beginning of every month, you know I have to bring you guys what I'll be reading and such. So I present to thee, the To Be Read Pile of August 2013!

To Be Read Pile (August 2013)
I have no more space on my shelf and it's driving me insane! I legit thought it was going to get smaller but things just kept on happening and books kept being added and before I knew it, it was too full. I can't add anything anymore! D=

To Be Read Pile (July 2013)
Last month I had 51 books. I received/bought 6 books. I actually bought the majority of them (along with using Viggle points) because of book signings. I finished 5 books, 2 of which were rereads, and started my 6th novel. I did better compared to last month so hopefully I can get better. On top of that I was in a reading slump so blah. I'm currently at 53 books which is higher than last month but who's counting? Psh....

My plans for this month is simple. I chose a number of books I'll be reading and have brought with me from Portugal. 9 books, 1 which I'm currently reading.

Portugal Books
My TBR Pile looks a lot smalelr now that I took these books out so heeey, progress!

Do you have a picture of your TBR pile? Leave your link down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...