2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cast Them Away (10)

Hey Chroniclers! It's Wednesday again! I'm almost home! I can't wait to go back to my bed and my books. I miss them oh so freaking much it hurts. But going on to today's post it is Wednesday and that means it's time for another edition of Cast Them Away! Cast Them Away is a weekly meme hosted by me, the amazing Michael >.> in which I choose an actress or an actor to play the role of a character from a book if the book were ever turned into a movie. Keeping up with the Pretty Little Liars actress themes, I've chosen another Liar to play a character from a book that I enjoy.


Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan follows two characters but the one we're going to be talking about it Lily. Lily is the good girl, who does her homework and studies hard and decides to take a little risk and play a game. She leaves a notebook with a message inside for a random stranger to find. Except he turns it into a game and she finds herself sharing the notebook back and forth with this mysterious man she might be having feelings for.

This book is the perfect winter night read. You sit in your bed with your Snuggie on and some hot chocolate while it snows outside. Both a fast and entertaining read, you can't help but fall in love with these characters. But, this isn't a review so I should just go ahead and tell you who I'd choose for the role of Lily.

Because there's only two more Liars left, I had to think long and hard about which of them would play Lily and I have finally decided on one. Out of all four girls, Lucy Hale, aka Aria, looks to be the most innocent one. She looks like she'd spend her time at home studying and reading a book and not out clubbing and partying. Much like Lily. While I kind of imagined Lily to look different, I like the idea of Lucy as Lily. There's names are also a bit similar so it must be a sign.

Lily though isn't just sweet. She has the innocent mean girl about her where she thinks she's always right regardless of the situation. And when something doesn't go the way she plans, she freaks out and needs to make it back to her way. Lucy needs a good role on the big screen to come out more and get more noticed. I think people would fall in love with both Lucy and Lily if they were on the big screen and they would be a lot of people's favorite person. I would say couple with Dash but, you'll have to read the book.

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? Have anyone else on your mind for the role of Lily? Leave your comments down below!

 Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...