2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (51)

Hey Chroniclers! Today is going to be a good day because I'll be putting up two different posts! The first one, which is this one, is going to be Tuesday's Novel Spotlight, where I kind of share my enthusiasm for books that are sequels that have been released today. I won't be talking about them because I don't want to spoil anything, just sharing how excited I am! Basically, Tuesday's Novel Spotlight is a weekly meme hosted by me where I share the books that are sequels that have been released today. It differs from The Novel's Court which is about debut novels. Today, there are three books that have been released that I can't wait to get my hands on. Pity that I'm in Portugal.



The first book I'm excited for that is coming out today has got to be...
The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse!

I love Dystopian books and the fact that this promised us some shiz going down in the future, I'm so excited to see how everything turns out. A reasons I love Dystopian novels is because, especially if they're in a trilogy or series, I can see how it goes from the normal of their world, to completely messed up an in utter chaos. It's just fantastic. They changed the font and cover colors of the second book from the first so I'll have to wait for this paperback version to come out, but I'm still excited!

The second book I'm really excited for is...
The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer!

First off, I'm in love with this cover. I think the purple is striking and the eyes add that creepiness to it. Love the images on the side and I'm glad it matches with the first book. I think it'll look amazing side by side. I don't really remember the first book except for some parts so I might have to re-read it to start this one, but I don't mind.

The third and last book I'm excited for is...
When The Stars Threw Down Their Spears by Kersten Hamilton!

It's been a while since I read the first book, but I do know that I loved it oh so much. I still haven't read the second book but I'm definitely excited to dive in and then follow it with the third one. I might have to re-read the first one as well just so that I get refreshed on it.

Will you be reading any of these books? Leave your comments down below with your thoughts!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...