2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (52)

Hey Chroniclers! Welcome to another Tuesday which means books have been released into the world. Today I will be bringing you two posts! One will be this one which I'll share my enthusiasm for a sequel, the other will be about a debut novel. Tuesday's Novel Spotlight is a weekly (or so) meme hosted by me where I share my excitement for a sequel that is being released. I don't talk about it, just say how excited I am for it and ask you guys for your thoughts. Let us begin!


The Third Kingdom by Terry Goodkind!

I finished the Sword of Truth series earlier this year. At least the first arc because now there's a new arc and this is the second book of it. While I haven't read the first one, I'm still excited to buy this one and own it. I just know it's going to be amazing and I'm seriously missing the characters from the series way too much. I don't know when I'll buy it because I'll only be able to read it next year, but we'll see how it goes!

I kind of like the cover. I like the fact how the new arc has this theme of black with the red going on. Really do like it.

What are your thoughts on the series and author? Leave your comments down below and let me know what you guys think?

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...