2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ladida >.> This is me talking...

Hey guys! I was going to post today but it's just one of those days where I have nothing coming up and I just feel blah. So I thought I would talk to you guys =D

You guys love talking to me right?

Anyway, I love it when self-published authors email me for me to review their book and the covers look awesome and the stories sound epic. I'm just all like YAY! It's always fun to get emails haha. What's even more fun is getting stuff in the mail. It's like freaking Christmas when I see a package in the mail. I get all excited and have to rip it open before I die.

I also love seeing my books on my shelf even though I need to buy a new bookcase. I have a big one and a small dvd case that I put my books in so it's a small bookcase and then those are full to the max and then other books are between the two. I'm just waiting for my dad's friend; the perfectionist to make my custom made bookcase. He's so awesome at building things and they look official so it's like three big shelves on each side making 6 and then 7 smaller ones in the middle and it's all one piece. I don't remember the type of wood I asked for but it's something light like the one I have now which I don't know the name.

I wish I also were able to buy more books because I just loving buying books. It's so awesome just having a new book in my hands. Or going to Barnes and Noble and seeing all those books and I'm in heaven. But I'm still waiting for someone to hire me so I can get paid! When I do get paid I'll be buying books galore! Phew someone must stop me. But don't or I'll fight you. -glares-

I really have nothing to talk about really and I'm lazy to put up links to my twitter and facebook. So just follow me on @SubtleChronicle and like me at The Subtle Chronicler and do it now or I'll find you! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...