2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (34)

HELLO! Happy Monday people! I hope you are all doing well, if not then you better perk up! Haha, I'm just kidding. No I'm not. So I'm sitting here planning some stuff for May, =O and listening to Maroon 5 and making plans to go see Ellen Hopkins in NYC!!!! I can't wait for that! So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Anyway.. whoa! So I stopped typing at anyway and went to check my email and I won a book, a signed copy of Soul Born by Kevin James Breaux. It's so weird and funny because I don't remember entering and it's the second time that's happened to me. But anyway, haha.

On March 31st I started reading Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke. I'm am still on Page 100 on Chapter 11. Now here's the thing. I'm liking the book. I had high expectations for the novel since I like the author. But for some reason I keep falling asleep when I read it and end up reading a chapter or two per night. It might be because I've been busy and just running around doing stuff which actually makes me tired but I just can't read a bunch of pages in a row with this book. It's just, UGH!

I'm not that tired today, so I'll try and read a bunch of pages. And I have no shows going on today until later at night so we'll see how far I get into it. Hopefully I can finish this before Thursday when I expect my copy of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare to arrive. Otherwise I will have a huge setback in the books I have to read. =(

So yea. I will now go and attempt to read. And I shall see you all tomorrow. I have a topic I want to talk about later, so I'll see when I'll put it up. It's mostly for us bloggers to discuss. See you all later!! =D

1 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Happy reading!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...