2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (35)

Whoa! I am back from the land of no communication, otherwise known as, no internet. It was a horrible week and you might have thought I got a lot of reading done but I have not. I've been busy doing stuff and it's horrible.

I finished City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare which adds one book to my 50 States Book Challenge, link will be below. I started Progeny by R.T. Kaelin which is this amazing book that I'm loving so far even though I'm not far in.

I'm currently on Page 43, Chapter 4 but the words are super small which means there is a lot to read! But the story is awesome. I received it for review from the author himself which is such an awesome person. And before I even got the book I said to myself that the story reminds me of a cross between Terry Goodkind and Cinda Williams Chima. And now that I'm reading it, I see that I was correct and there's some Tamora Pierce in there as well. So three authors that I love in one and it's amazing. Like I said, I know I'm not a lot into the book, only towards the beginning but I've been really busy and hope to read a lot today before my show gives. My guilty pleasure of Bad Girls Club. Don't you dare look at me that way!

Talking about shows, I might have mentioned before that I was having a Charmed marathon. I finished Season 1 earlier before I cut my internet to switch. But now my friend who owns the complete series on DVD let me borrow them so I'm catching up quicker than before. Currently on Episode 5, Season 2 and I remember bits and pieces of a few episodes but it's awesome watching them in a row.

But aside from that I'm just here chilling and trying to read which I need to go do so I shall do now! =D Before I leave though, if you haven't check out some links down below.

50 States Book Challenge Below the banner is a link with the rules so if you decide to join leave a comment on that post with a link to your blog so I can add you!

Follow Me on Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Like Me on Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler

I've also started a new novel which I will go into no details about it will be a surprise until I finish it. So it's a lot of things to juggle from my shows, to my reading and to my writing. =O See you all later!!! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...