Congratulations to my Blog! Today is the day that it's turned one! But there are other things that have happened on this day;
- It's Friday the 13th
- Our Lady of Fatima appeared on this day
- My Blog turns 1-year-old
- It's Friday Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!
I'm sure more things are happening but these are just cool! I was going to leave you a song but youtube isn't working which means the world may not love me today!
But, I have something special! I'm hosting a contest this month for my blog. I would've done more but I don't want to do something big and then next year it'll fall flat. So that way it'll get better each year.
So to enter this contest all you have to do is fill out this form. But there's some things you should know.
- It's a Book-to-Movie contest. You choose a book that has been turned into a movie and win both.
- No sequels. I know it's an odd rule but this is to try to get people into new series.
- I have a list of movie-to-books that I will put up after during an edit. If a book/movie you want isn't in there, you can add on to it.
- I put the need for an address so that no one does double entries. They will only be glanced at and I'll still ask the winner after for the address. Like I said, it's only to check for double entries.
And that's basically it at the moment. You don't have to be a follower but if you want to follow, I won't block you from doing it.
And that's basically it. Aside from the contest I'll be having four people, 3 bloggers and 1 friend doing a guest post on how they got to reading. So it's a small celebration but it's big for me. Next year it'll be better. Also if I get enough money, I'll make it two winners. But that's it for now! I have a review to put up soon, today.
Also, thank you all for following me and being with me for the year. Especially to those who have been there since day 1 and comment and stuff. I've made amazing friends and met amazing people! Thank you all and here's to another year!