2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (38)

Whoa! What is this? How do I type and talk to you guys again?

I know, I know. I haven't been on in the longest but I've been so busy. My dad was in Portugal and came back yesterday and I just had a whole crap of stuff to do so, that's my excuse. But I'm back now! Woot!

I have been reading at night though.

I finished The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong and some other books and now I'm reading;

Divergent by Veronica Roth. Funny thing about this novel. I had heard about it before it came out. Back when the movie rights were bought and I was like, whoa it must be good. But I didn't exactly read the synopsis and thought it would be weird. Finally, at Walmart last Tuesday I saw the novel and wanted to buy a book and decided to get it. When I started reading it, I could not put it down at all.

I'm seriously addicted to this book. Not only the book, but the world itself. It's just amazing and well thought of and just plain entertaining in a brutal way. If you haven't read this book please do now. I'm currently on Page 352, which is almost at the end, and I'm dreading on finishing it. I seriously can't wait for the second one to come out because I know it'll be good.

And my To Be Read Pile has gotten lower! I'm at about 32 books, haha! I never left 33 no matter how many books I read!

Oh and my dad bought me The Hunger Games and Tales of Beedle the Bard both in Portuguese. It's for him to read but they're mine >.>

And that's really it with reading. I have something else to put up so I might put it up today or tomorrow. We'll see.

Glad you guys are still sticking around though! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...