2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hottest Female Characters (9)

Whoa! I haven't done this since April 6th. That's been over a month already. Horrible shiznet! But anyway! I got this idea yesterday when I was talking to my friend about who I would cast if they ever made a movie out of Crank by Ellen Hopkins. Now before you all attack me for my choice; shut up. I say this with love of course. Haha I'm kidding don't shut up. But let's not attack me or the person I chose. Which is;


Miley Cyrus!

I'd choose Miley to play Kristina from Crank only because of her life. I mean, she's a good girl gone bad in people's eyes. She was the Queen of Disney Channel, was very lovable and cuddly. She had a good life and was perfect. Like Kristina. They're both good people who made the wrong choices.







And then there's Bree, Kristina's alter-ego. Like Miley they are badass. I can seriously see Miley Cyrus turning to drugs and going crazy over a substance. In a movie of course! I mean in real life she has smoked salvia and we saw how she didn't go crazy but was always laughing. I just want to see her as this character because I think she would nail it. Not only that but everyone would give her hate because of the role. Oh my God, she's playing a druggie! She has no sense that girl, it must resemble her life. Those would be some of the things people would say only because they love to hate.

But yea, I don't know what it is, but I can see Miley being Kristina/Bree. What are your thoughts on this? I provided pictures to show Kristina and Bree as Miley haha =D

Before you leave!

Like me on Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Follow me on Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Check out my 50 States Book Challenge: Post & Official Page

And on that note, I am off! badadodododododo do Subscribe! Or in this case Follow... Haha Tobuscus! -insertmanlyhearthere-

7 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

I have one thing to say... MEH! :D

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Oh the hate breaks my heart! </3 lmfao xD

Shaun said...

You lose -5000 internets.

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

haters to the left =D

Anonymous said...

I love Miley Cyrus! Hmm...I have never read Crank but now I'm kinda wanting too all because you said she would make an awesome character!

Julie's and Joe's Clothes said...

I disagree... BUT I love that you made this and you really did put thought into your choice. And for that, I applaud. I tweet responded already, but I still say, the 'real' girl gone bad/worst is Lindsay Lohan. The girl that did the movie 13 did a really good job, maybe she could pull it off. I'd even like to see a good girl not gone bad play the part; just to see what they can handle, like Hilary Duff. But I do see the fun/entertainment & interest value in casting someone outside their usual role :)! Oh and I think Miley's kinda terrible...... but 'she's just being Miley'.

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Check out Crank!

And hmm Lindsay is already in a movie of her life lol. Being in an actual movie would be repetitive >.<

But yea maybe a good girl and try to challenge her. And I'm surprised I haven't thought about Hilary Duff for a role. I'll find her one for next week! =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...