2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday's -Late- Novel Talk (37)

So I was going to post yesterday but I just got super lazy and ended up not posting. But a few things. I saw Glee, cried because of the episode, next week is Season Finale. I'm currently finishing up Hellcats Season Finale. And I just heard that it won't get picked up for a Second Season which sucks completely. But next is The Voice so YAY!

Anyway, earlier this morning like around 3 in the morning I finished Fallout by Ellen Hopkins. I seriously cried so much reading the last page over and over. I'm going to share it with you so read at your own risk. If you don't want to be spoiled (even though it's not much of a spoiler) just don't read this. This comes from the last page, 662.


Hunter, Autumn, Summer
I HOPE FOR

Trust. Joy.

Courage. Honesty.

Belief. Belonging.

Attaining these
things may not
come easily.
Because, look
very long at
Kristina, I see

me

me

me


Because of the whole events from book one, that page just hit me like a bag of bricks and made me cry my heart out. I had followed their journey and it was time to let go.

But now that I'm done with that, I'm currently reading The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I love her YA novels and I'm starting to love this one. I'm currently on Chapter 2, page 20 but it's still going good. Just a pity that I have to wait 2 years for the next two books. =X

Now this is all I really have to talk about because I'm getting so lazy and tired and just need sleep. Also my back hurts from picking up a very heavy fish tank. So I'll post Tuesday's post tomorrow and just yea. Byeee everyone. Follow my twitter and like me on facebook! =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...