2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays To All

Hey Chroniclers! Mike here and I just wanted to say I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I was going to say this earlier but I wasn't exactly home or around a laptop for the Holidays. But, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with joy and family. And here's to a Happy and healthy New Year! May we prosper in good things and awesomeness!

Also my heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones during the Sandy Hook Shooting. I said it before but this time I mean during the Holidays. It must be so hard for them but I just want them to know that they have millions of people behind them ready to support them with love.

If I don't post for a while, you have my Happy Holidays here but I might put up one or two more posts soon!

What did you guys get for Christmas though?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...