2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, December 2, 2012

To Be Read Pile (December 2012)

Hello beautiful people? How are you all enjoying the last month of the year?! It's crazy thinking about it, we're going to be in 2013 soon! D= I seriously remember January 1st opening up my first book of the year and reading. This is all too crazy. But I'm here to show you my To Be Read Pile for December!

To Be Read Pile (December)
I see a bit of a difference which is good! In the month of November I have bought and received a total of 0 books! This is the first month where I haven't gotten a book and my pile didn't go up at all! Yay progress! I also re-read a book because I couldn't help myself.

To Be Read Pile (November)
This month I plan to read the books on the top shelf that are stacked in the middle. That's my Holiday-Themed pile. I don't know if I'll get to them all but we'll see!

Last month I had 43 books. I finished 1 that I started in October, finished 3 and started my 5th. I also re-read another book. I am now at 40 books which is lower but I wish it were lower. Hopefully next month I'll be lower!

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave the link to it down below.

2 comments:

ivanova said...

God help you, you'll never make it through all those books! Especially all those fat George RR Martin novels. And I thought that my pile was bad. Well, clearly you have many hours of reading pleasure ahead of you, so enjoy! : )

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

I plan to get through Game of Thrones next year. At least finish book 3 before March but we'll see how it goes. =P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...