2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday's Novel Talk (53)

Hey everyone! I am here and sick still and don't know if I'm getting better or worse. But anyway, I'm still reading and hopefully I'll be finishing this book soon.

That book is in fact The Great Unexpected by Sharon Creech. I went into this book not knowing anything about it and I still don't exactly know what the point of the book is, but I'm loving it. Little things are being revealed and I'm starting to put two and two together and connecting certain characters with different story-lines which feels awesome. I actually went to bed thinking about the book which hasn't happened in a while. I was up for a while trying to figure out what was going on.

It's a fun and light book that makes you feel good.

What are you reading though? Leave your comments down below and don't forget to check me out at these other places;


Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...