2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, February 25, 2013

An Update

Hey Chroniclers! This will be a short post. Basically, since the last time I posted I was attacked by eye allergies out of nowhere! I mean I was blinking every .2 seconds, they were so itchy I could barely see. Now it seems as if it's getting better but I'm still blinking more than usual and they still itch and everything looks a bit blurry. Point is I haven't exactly read much. I try but the constant blinking makes me lose my place and I get aggravated and just grr. But I really do hope that it goes away and doesn't return ever. I'll try to read some today and hopefully the posts can go back to usual.

Thank you all for still sticking around! This is why I love you! <3 nbsp="" p="">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...