2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (58)

Hey Chroniclers! How are you all on this fine Monday? I'm actually doing fantastic because I no longer have that headache from yesterday. It was a killer and took away from my reading time but luckily I woke up fresh and got to read!

Since last week I have finished Confessor by Terry Goodkind. The last book in the first arc of Sword of Truth series. It was such a bittersweet ending that made me tear up. At least I know that there's more books for the second arc!

I also finished the prequel Debt of Bones by Terry Goodkind. It was a short fun read about how Zedd conjured the boundaries and saved his daughter. It was pretty cool seeing some of the historical events in actual words and not just hearing about it.

I started reading How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr. This book I bought on random impulse last year when I was at a Barnes & Noble. It also reminded me of The Fray and so I just got it. So far I'm actually enjoying it. The nice change of pace from adult to YA is helping me relax my exhausted brain a bit before I tackle some more adult books. I should be done with this one soon as it's a pretty fast read and I seem to be enjoying it a bunch.

But that's all I've been reading. What are you guys reading? Leave your comments down below and let me know.


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...