2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Friday, February 1, 2013

To Be Read Pile (February 2013)

Waddap Chroniclers?! It's freaking February already! The years just go by faster and faster. But with the new month comes the new To Be Read Pile! So let me introduce you guys the To Be Read Pile of February 2013!

To Be Read Pile (February 2013)
It might possibly look the same as January's but I've accomplished the greatest thing. I finally finished the Sword of Truth series and those were big adult books! Like I said, you possibly can't tell much of a difference but in my mind the list went down a lot!

To Be Read Pile (January 2013)
Last month I had 40 books. I got 2 books to add to the shelves. I finished 3 books and started my 4th. I am now at 38 books. While it doesn't seem like much, I've gotten some big adult books out of the way so it should be fairly easy from here on out.

I plan to read a YA next and then head right into Game of Thrones.

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave the link to it down below.


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, seeing your TBR pile makes me feel a slightly better! That's a lot of books! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Jess@FueledbyFiction
New follower

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...