2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (59)

Hey Chroniclers! First off this is post 398! Holy crap! But anywho, sorry for the late post but I just finished cleaning the room and fixing some things and doing laundry for the first time. I'm so exhausted! D'= But I'm sure I lost like 15 pounds from walking up and down those damn steps. Aside from that though, I have been sick a bit and I've been taking medication which has been putting me to sleep and knocking me out when I want to read.

Since last week I have finished How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr. I enjoyed the book, although the characters really were a bit unlikable in the beginning. But by the end I was happy with how it ended even though I called it from about halfway. It was a feel good book and I'm glad I read it. I might try to review the book but I really need to think more about it and figure out what I actually thing. The book also allowed me to check Colorado off of my 50 States Book Challenge! 

I also started reading A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Let me tell you, I knew I was going to like this book and love it at some point, but I love it so much already! It's really giving me Harry Potter feelings with the way that there's some scenes that have nothing to do with plot but build the character and gives us history with the characters and I love that so much! It also switches character perspective with each chapter so we get different story lines and it's not set on just one thing. I'm currently on page 218 out of 674. So I'm almost done >.>

But that's basically all that I've been reading. What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...