2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (8)

Hey Chroniclers! This post is a bit late but I haven't been feeling well and was being a bit too lazy to get the books and take the picture and do all of this but I am doing it for sure! Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where we show what we got during the week. This week I got a little more than the usual one book so I'm pretty excited for it!


This week has been a bit exciting. First off I bought the last book in The Circle Opens Quartet Shatterglass by Tamora Pierce. I can't wait to finally read the quartet and see how it all turns out. I might read them around April or May though but we'll see.

I received a Hardcover copy of The Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis, which is the first book of the Seven Wonders Series, from HarperCollins Publishers. It looks very interesting and so good and reminds me of Rick Riordan's work who actually gave has a blurb on the cover. I also love the cover and the whole book in general. Very well put together. 

Also I saw that Peter Lerangis had a prequel novella of around 50 pages called The Selection for the kindle and nook and it was free. Now I only use the nook for review which actually, I barely use at all. And we all know how I feel about novella.s But this being so short and being free I decided to just get it and check it out before I read the book. It's still available for both Nook and Kindle.

So that's all I got this week and it's pretty exciting. What did you guys get? Leave the link down below!

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


   



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...