2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (50)

Hey Chroniclers! I am here today with Tuesday's Novel Spotlight. As I've said before, I've split books into two different categories. Sequels for books I've already read or want to read will be posted under Tuesday's Novel Spotlight, while debut books will be posted on The Novel's Court and be judged into oblivion. This week, I will be talking about...


Prodigy by Marie Lu!

I won't give you the synopsis because I wouldn't want to spoil the first book for you. The truth is, I might have to re-read the first book. While I remember major parts, the rest of the book feels kind of hazy and if I read this one I won't really know much of what's going on. I do know that I really liked Legend so I'll have no problem re-reading it. I seriously can't wait to read this one though. I've heard such good things about it and everyone who has read it is loving it! Ugh the excitement!

Will you be reading Prodigy? Leave your comments down below along with what you thought of Legend.

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

And don't forget to get the books if you haven't...


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...