2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (54)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm here with a quick post since I have some stuff to do and Titanic will be giving soon and yea. >.>

Anyway I'm currently reading Chainfire by Terry Goodkind which is Book 9 in the Sword of Truth series. I'm loving it of course like all the other books and it feels good to be reading an adult book. I'm currently on page 232 of 748 and have a lot to go still. D= But I'll finish it soon!

But that's all I've been doing. I shall go now and finish taking down my Christmas decorations and then watch some Titanic. Hope you've been doing well and remember, Save a Panda and read a book!


Check me out on other places on the internet;

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

Also don't forget to check out the book on amazon and if you like this you should check out some others as well.


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...