2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (56)

Hey Chroniclers! It is a Monday and so far this Monday has been the best one so far. Good things are coming to me and I'm so grateful for the people who've helped me and can't thank them enough and possibly might even love them? >.> It's true, it's true. But today, I tell you what I've been reading and such.

Since last week I have finished Chainfire by Terry Goodkind! Book 9 in the Sword of Truth series and it's building up to an epic conclusion in the final three books.

With that being done I have moved on to book 10, Phantom by Terry Goodkind and it is becoming such an amazing story. I just can't handle all of the craziness that's going on and sincerely hope for the best. I'm currently on page 90 of 673. It's less pages than the previous book so I should be able to finish this one sooner.

Aside from reading I've been catching up on some shows! American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (don't judge the boo boo) to name a few. I've also been watching The Biggest Loser now which makes me tear up every episode watching the people and how much weight they lost. It's all so crazy and it continues today!

And that's everything that's been going on in the past week. How has your week gone?


Don't forget to check out and stalk me on these things;

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo



3 comments:

Sadaf H. said...

That's great to here that things are starting to look up for you Mike! Whenever life pushes you to the ground, it's important to stay strong and pull yourself back up again. You've been strong during this tough time, keep it up!

This week's calmed down a bit, my last week was super busy. I had grandma in the hospital (she's out now), family visiting from out of town, and family LEAVING in a few days (to GO out of town), but somehow in all the craziness, I found time to read!

Last week, I finished reading Room by Emma Donoghue which was totally creepy, poignant, thought provoking and very much out of my comfort zone.

I started reading Dracula by Bram Stoker last night.

=)

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Thanks! Gotta be strong to do this xD But it's thanks to people like you who support me! <3

Sorry about your grandmother and hopefully it all gets better!! Hospitals are no fun =/

But Room I've wanted to read! I've heard a bit about it but I definitely need to check out. Also let me know how Dracula is. I have it on my nook but haven't really looked at it lol

Sadaf H. said...

My grandma is doing great now, thank you. She's back home and back to her usual routine. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...