2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (48)

Hey Chroniclers! It is Tuesday which can only mean one thing. Books have been released into the world! And there's so many but only one will be chosen to be featured on the blog. Today will be a bit different than usual because the book is actually a sequel so I won't do my usual verdict, cover, story thing. Especially because I didn't read the first book yet so I don't want to be spoiled! That book though is....


Rise by Andrea Cremer.

This is the second and last book in her two-part sequel to her Nightshade Trilogy. I love it when authors write a bunch of books set in the same world and then match the covers along the way. And as much as I don't exactly like the covers for her books, I do enjoy how the spines look all together on a bookshelf. I do hope they continue the theme with black and one color with the next books if there are any. I'm thinking Orange, Pink, White, Brown, Gray, etc. etc. It'll just be cool all together.

I will buy this one for sure as I seem to enjoy Cremer's work. Or most of it.
You can check out what I mean in my Honesty Hour of the Nightshade Trilogy. And since then I have read Bloodrose and enjoyed it immensely.

But yea that's it. I don't know when I'll buy this one seeing as I'm trying to save my money until I get a job but I will buy it for sure someday.

Will you guys be getting Rise? Let me know in the comments below.

And remember;
Save a Panda: read a book.


Check me out on other places on the internet;

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

And don't forget to check out the books!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...