2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cast Them Away (2)

Holy shiznet Chroniclers! It has been the longest since I did another one of these. Almost a year really but I've got some inspiration to do it again. Cast Them Away is a weekly meme hosted by me in which I choose an actor or actress to play a role of a character from a book if it were ever a movie. This week I chose to do the Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer!



Who am I casting though? Today I shall cast the role of Calla Tor! The main character of course. Now I didn't exactly picture anyone while reading this but thinking about an actress only one person comes to my mind. Especially since the girl on the first cover (of the new covers) looks a bit like this actress. I'm talking about...

I tried to get a side shot so you can see how she resembles the cover model a bit as well. Not that much but I can see it. I think that Dianna Agron might be a good choice. She's done her part in an action movie already and she wasn't that bad and I sincerely think that it's time for her to star in her own role of a main character and who better than Calla? Just dirty her up a bit and bam! We got the wilderness girl we all love.

Also, there's a part in the series where Calla's hair gets chopped off and who else chopped off their hair at one point and still looks good and edgy and like she's ready to kick ass?

That girl.

She looks very good in that picture and like she's ready to kick ass of course. So should the Nightshade Trilogy be made into movies? Of course! Should Dianna Agron be cast as Calla Tor? Hell yes! Will it happen? Not sure but if I were the one making the movie I'd cast her in a heartbeat.

What do you guys think of this casting? Do you have anyone else in mind? Leave your comments down below and let me know!


Don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo






2 comments:

Sadaf H. said...

Is that the cheerleader from Glee? I've seen a few episodes of that show.

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

She is the cheerleader, Quinn. She's also the girlfriend in I Am Number Four. I kind of want her to get some more roles (which she is) but it would be cool to see her as a main character in a movie with action.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...