2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (55)

Hello Chroniclers! It is another Monday that none of us like and would rather not have. I might actually catch up with American Horror Story Asylum to pass time. But anywho I'v been doing so bad with the reading.

I am still reading Chainfire by Terry Goodkind. Currently on page 554 of 748. Almost done but I could have been done earlier if I hadn't been so tired and falling asleep! But I plan to be done with it this week and go onto the next book. I think it's going a bit slow because I'm really missing a certain character and wish they were in the book. Perhaps the next one though! We'll just have to wait and see.

Aside from that nothing really has been going on. I'm feeling a bit tired right now and am too lazy to go cook food which I really want because I'm starving. But now I shall go and try to accomplish that or else I will starve to death. I'll see you all tomorrow!

Don't forget to check out and stalk me on these things;

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

And don't forget to check out the book!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...