2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

To Be Read Pile (January 2013)

Hello beautiful Chroniclers! It's a new year and I'm super excited! My first post of the new year =O
Today I'm doing my traditional TBR Pile picture but for this month I won't compare it to last years. So instead, I'll just give you the information.

To Be Read Pile (January 2013)
There are currently 40 books on this shelf. During this picture, I still hadn't taken out a book so there's the 40 instead of 39 that's supposed to be. I'll be starting with Chainfire by Terry Goodking, which is the red and black book on the top shelf on the right side. From there I'll continue with the two sequels and prequel. From then I'll go to Game of Thrones and then Brent Weeks and THEN! I'll read books randomly. I just really want to finish these adult books this year and lower my TBR pile. Especially because the adult books are taking up a lot of space on the TBR pile shelves =P

This year I chose to read 60 books for my challenge instead of the usual 50. You can see my progress up top. And that's it really! I'll see you guys again in February and we'll see how much progress I've made! =D Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...