2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A -Before Bed- Post

It's about 2:50 AM almost 3 AM and here I am trying to think of something to type. So I thought maybe I'll give a quick hello, here's some stuff, goodnight.

I'm currently reading The Pillars of Creation by Terry Goodkind. It's part of the Sword of Truth series. They also have a show called Legend of the Seeker which I will make a post about for you guys because it's pure epicness. Anyway, I'm currently reading that and I have about 9 other books to read before I get to buy any new books -__-.

But anyway, I want to do a contest but I will need more members. (Shoutout to the member that just followed me steph4182). I want to do a hardcover, idk which book, maybe signed cover if I can get it signed. I'll just need more members so that the author knows this is serious. It could be a book everyone has head of or a book that's not new but the author is. We'll see.
But many contests are in the future. =D

I was going to say more things but I forgot, O.o

Ah yes now I remember. I'm going to put up a review of Catching Fire. I'm still thinking if I should just put my review because it tells you what I thought about it and a little about it and not spoil it. Or if I should put the synopsis before and also the review. But then I was like "the synopsis is a bit eh". But I still might put it.

So expect the review for Catching Fire tomorrow afternoon and another post about Legend of the Seeker also tomorrow afternoon.

But for now I'm going to bed because I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. -__- haha right, I'm going to bed and read a bit.

So, for now, so long, farewell. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...