2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coming Soon: Book Review 3

Hey guys, I'm expecting another novel to arrive for me to review. This one is called The Prophecy by Gill James.


Now there's a very short synopsis so I figured that I'd give some information about the book. This is from amazon.co.uk because the book is from the UK.

Pages: 368
Published: February 26, 2008
Average Customer Review: 4 out of 5 Stars
Synopsis: Kaleem Malkendy is different – and, on Terrestra, different is no way to be.

Everything about Kaleem marks him out from the rest: the blond hair and dark skin, the humble cave where he lives and the fact that he doesn’t know his father. He’s used to unwelcome attention, but even so, he’d feel better if some strange old man didn’t keep following him around.

Then the man introduces himself and begins to explain the Babel Prophecy – and everything in Kaleem’s life changes forever.

So be sure to look out for the book review when I get it and finish it. So, until then.

3 comments:

Ky said...

Where the hell is this wonderful mythical land of which you find all these authors who want you to review their books?! AH!

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Lol that site you sent me. If you see the groups I'm in, authors have like books to giveaway for us to review. =D I haven't seen you on facebook lately!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Looks like you have a great book to look forward too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...