2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, May 24, 2010

Short -very- update

So for some reason I have not been updating and I do not know why. Shame on me I know. But just letting you all know that I have received my first novel for review. It's the one below called Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms. (Every time I write Lodestone I forget the e. -___-) Anyway, I'll be reading it as soon as I finish The Pillars of Creation which I have around 100 pages or so left. So I'll probably finish it tonight when I get to reading it.

But that's mostly it. Being sick has kept me really tired and just plain lazy. So here's this really short update and I'll try to put a review up today to make up for it. So, until then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...