2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow New Twitter Page + Book Update


Hey guys I have a new twitter page for The Subtle Chronicler. I'm trying to broaden my fan-base. Aside from the facebook page and this blog, you can now follow me on twitter. Hopefully those two will lead everyone to here so that they can follow me here.

So check out and follow my twitter here and follow my facebook here. And follow me on this blog here. =D So yea just a little update.

I'm planning on buying The Iron King and The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa this weekend. The thing is, yes I already have them, BUT! all three of the novels including Queen are different heights. And it's really bothering me so I found them all the same height at Walmart so I'll just buy the first matching two since I already have the third. And then I don't know what I'll do with the unread two I have now. Probably give them away. So stick around for that. I am now going to go and read and I will see you all later! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...