2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Ways To View Your Blog

Hey guys so I'm typing this up on my computer which is pretty elderly but I still love her. So if the font is different or it looks wonky, I'm sorry. But I just wanted to make a very quick post about these new dynamic views Blogger is offering us. All you have to do is;

[blogurl]/view/

then after view add one of the following words; flipcard, mosaic, sidebar, snapshot, timeslide

I was checking them out and it's pretty awesome, a new way to view blogger. So if you want check out my blog to see the formats. The links will be below. =D

thesubtlechronicler.blogspot.com/view/flipcard
thesubtlechronicler.blogspot.com/view/mosaic
thesubtlechronicler.blogspot.com/view/sidebar
thesubtlechronicler.blogspot.com/view/snapshot
thesubtlechronicler.blogspot.com/view/timeslide

So check that out! I will put up another post today, an Authors Spotlight one with a beloved author who passed away last week. So yea, have fun viewing the new blogger things. >.> Can't remember the name =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...