2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hottest Female Characters (7)

So this one will be a bit short. Only because I haven't read the book so I don't really know. I'm just going off of looks. The book is Wither that was released yesterday and in the post from yesterday I said that the girl on the cover looks like a cross between

Mila Kunis &
















Which is weird because they kind of look similar in these photos. Ok not as much but I see a bit of Mila Kunis in Miley in this photo. But yea, if the book were ever to become a movie, they should put these two together and create a little baby who would miraculously grow into an 18 year old girl and look like the cross. What do you guys think? Who you guys cast as Rhine? Leave your thoughts down below in the comments.

Both are very beautiful women with talent. And no bashing Miley Cyrus! I will find you and make you watch every single episode of Hannah Montana with me! =D

Told you this would be short =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...now that you pointed it out I do see the cover model for Wither looking like a cross between the two! I LOVE Miley Cyrus, so there's no hate coming from me :) Great picks!

~Alison

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

I feel like we could be Best Friends with our love for Cyrus lol.

I don't mind people disliking her or having no opinion on her, but sometimes it's like the reason doesn't really match. It'll be something like oh she sneezed wrong. Like O.O lol

Ky said...

Wither just came out yesterday?.....God I feel bad. I read that months ago...

Gah! You and Cyrus! I will never understand. Me and my friend have an on-going joke about Miley Cyrus jumping out of a plain without a parachute and I refer to her as the "it". And I threaten my friend regularly whenever he even so much as mentions her name. Or starts humming a song.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...