2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (24)

Hello my fellow followers! It is I, The Subtle Chronicler, also known as Mike! Anyway today's book is actually the one I talked about yesterday. I'm almost done with the book and I'm actually going to go out and buy myself a copy when it's released which is April 05, 2011. Next week! So Pre-Order your copy here and let's get this rolling!

One thing about this is that I've seen the cover so many times but just glances. I never actually took the time to sit down and stare at it all and I must say it's pretty cool. My current ARC copy is all green with gold lettering saying the title and authors name. It is the same font though which is pretty cool.

Oh and Ky if you're reading this, I was going to send you the second copy but my godfather wanted to borrow a book and my OCD craziness kicked in and after much saying of "oh I haven't read that one yet. Nope not that one either. Nope I was going to read that one next." He saw that I had two copies and took one. -headdesk-

But anyway on to the book!

Kate, Michael, and Emma have been in one orphanage after another for the last ten years, passed along like lost baggage.

Yet these unwanted children are more remarkable than they could possibly imagine. Ripped from their parents as babies, they are being protected from a horrible evil of devastating power, an evil they know nothing about.

Until now.

Before long, Kate, Michael, and Emma are on a journey to dangerous and secret corners of the world...a journey of allies and enemies, of magic and mayhem. And-if an ancient prophesy is correct-what they do can change history, and it is up to them to set things right.

The Emerald Atlas brims with humor and action as it charts Kate, Michael, and Emma's extraordinary adventures through an unforgettable, enchanted world.

As I said before, the novel started out eh, but it's getting really good so check it out when it comes out! And I leave you all for now! Until tomorrow.

I also want to start a Reading Challenge. To read a number of male authors this year and try to get other people to join. I just have to see some stuff to make it official. >.> Should have started but I had the idea not long ago. Haha. Byeee =D

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I enjoyed this book quite a bit and totally agree about the cover-- very well done!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...