2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The First of July

So today is the 1st of July! The month of my birthday! I'm turning 19! So excited, presents are welcomed! Lmao, I'm just kidding don't do that. So here are a few books that I am waiting for this year. The list is a tad updated, some books and some I have found the covers for. So here we go!


The Iron Daughter
August 01, 2010
Julie Kagawa






Mockingjay
August 24, 2010
Suzanne Collins










The Clockwork Angel
August 31, 2010
Cassandra Clare










Spy Glass
September 01, 2010
Maria V. Snyder








Firelight
September 07, 2010
Sophie Jordan










The Exiled Queen
September 28, 2010
Cinda Williams Chima








Ascendant
September 28, 2010
Diana Peterfreund










The Lost Hero
October 12, 2010
Rick Riordan









Nightshade
October 19, 2010
Andrea Cremer









Crescendo
November 16, 2010
Becca Fitzpatrick









Sapphique
December 28, 2010
Catherine Fisher









The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide
December 31, 2010
Stephenie Meyer




So some of these are sequels or debut novels. I can not wait for all of them except maybe The Twilight Sage: The Official Guide. I can wait for that one. I only want to get it to see if SMeyer actually gives more information and stuff. Hope it isn't crap.

Well here's this month's list. Hopefully next month I'll have more books up on the list. Over and out ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for whatever reason I couldnt see any of the covers. but I already know what most of them look like and about 80% of them is on my list too!

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Hmm Odd... I wonder if anyone else is not able to see them...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...