2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Friday, July 2, 2010

Holy Nargles!

I know short title who cares. BRAZIL LOST!!!! They can't win the World Cup! lmfao! Well this mostly goes for those who said Brazil already won their 6th star. Yea, to the rest of the Brazilians who didn't talk crap, safe trip home... We'll meet again in 4 years =D

But still Brazil is out of the World Cup! Love You Netherlands! FOLLOW ME!
<<
>>

Anyway, I wasn't really here today to post so I'm going to try to put up a post or two. You'll see what so yea.

Just had to give this little update lmfao.

By the way, I started playing my piano again.

So far I can play,
Poker Face
Alejandro
Bad Romance
Kingdom Hearts - Hikari
Hedwig's Theme
Bella's Lullaby (both the real and fake one)
Only Hope (Mandy Moore from A Walk To Remember style)

Yea I don't really play them fast I like to play them slow and passionate. Don't ask why I'm weird.

Anyway, I must gather my army of nargles, I mean um go get ready to post. So yea, over and out ;)

BRAZIL LOST!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Im glad Ghana is out since they beat the US!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...