2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who do you write like?

So I found this site over at Confessions of a Bookworm where you enter text from like, an unfinished chapter, a blog, a journal, a review or whatever and it deciphers which author you write like. So I went ahead and put in my recent review. And got Neil Gaiman. I was like oh cool. So then I decided to get a Chapter from my novel. The Prologue to be exact.

I write like
Neil Gaiman

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


How epic is that. My writing is like Neil Gaiman's. I feel epic. So yea, check out this site. http://iwl.me/ enter a text and tell me in the comments who you got. Now I'm gonna enter everything else I can get my hands on to see if I keep getting him. Mwuahahah.

So I entered the Chapters I have so far. I got;

Prologue: Neil Gaiman
Chapter 1: Stephen King
Chapter 2: Stephen King
Chapter 3: J.K. Rowling (this is actually my favorite chapter)
Chapter 4: Dan Brown (it does get mysterious here)
Chapter 5: H.G. Wells (xD)
Chapter 6: William Shakespeare (lmfao!) btw this chapter is unfinished....

3 comments:

David T Shank said...

Ha. So apparently the first five chapters are in Dan Brown's style, and the other five are Kurt Vonnegut, HP Lovecraft, James Joyce, and Chuck Palahniuk. Funny stuff there.

Zimlicious said...

Ooh, Neil Gaiman is one of my favorites!

I stumbled upon your blog through the give away post you made on Book Blogs network, and I'm a new follower =)

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Lol interesting people you got up there =D

@Simay lol thanks for following my blog =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...