2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (15)

Let me just start off by saying, being sick sucks. Wednesday I start feeling bad. Well it starts last Saturday I had no sweater because someone took their car home with my sweater still in it. So I was a while outside in the cold a thin t-shirt only. I was feeling a bit blah until Wednesday when I started feeling worse. Thursday was a wrap though. I went to my morning classes and got home and couldn't take it. I was basically in bed the whole entire day. Sleeping and sick. It was one bad cold. And I do apologize for not posting but I just couldn't. I actually feel 95% better right now. But before I was just feeling like crap. Too crapish to post.

So this post will be short. I'm on the same pages for Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind and The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. Didn't read because of being sick. But when I was able to read before Wednesday I was reading my book for class;

A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines. Let me just say I thought that I would dislike this book but I'm actually excited to see how it ends. I really do like it which is like a first for me. Really, really weird.

But yea, I have so much homework to do, sorry for the super short post. I must go write a paper and do some research and do other stuff for my classes. This is just basically an update to show you that I'm still alive! xD

Oh and 230 Followers! WOOT WOOT! Thank You and I Love You All!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...