2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attention! Special Event Going On!

My friend, Andrea, over at Loud Words and Sounds is having a special Event called Thanks to the 1st!

Thanks to the 1st began on the 15th of November and will last up until the 30th. What is it?

A whole mass of contest and guest posts from fellow bloggers and authors!

There are regular contests that you just sign up to win awesome books! But then there are the cool ones like Cover Remake where you basically remake a book cover. Check out the link to see what it's all about.

So why exactly am I posting this? Because Andrea is this awesome blogger with an epic blog who helped me out when I got started so now I'm helping her out! You all have to go check her blog out now or I'll really send the Nargles. Yes, I also did a guest post on it where I tell you my favorite thing about Thanksgiving. But I won't tell you when it'll go up so that way you have to go and check it out everyday!

So COMMENT, ENTER, FOLLOW! DO IT NOW!!!! To go to the Thanks to the 1st Official Page just click the link and go check it out with the books you can win and the prizes you can get.

And tomorrow is also Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a lot of food on your table!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...