2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Never Go To College! -Or Do-

I am going crazy! I haven't been posting!!!! =(
My last midterm finally came and went so I'm done with those. But now I have so much homework and it's keeping me so busy from posting! Even from reading books which sucks.

Especially this week my professor's just went crazy with giving out homework. Shall we see what I have to do? Sure, why not.

Psychology: A paper where I have to write a paragraph for each term. (There's 10.)

Reading: Pages 267-268 do Exercise 3. 268-269 Read poem and answer questions. 277-284 Do all the work. Write about Prometheus. Read up to Chapter 1 on Frankenstein. And there's like 4 pre-chapters before Chapter1.

English: 10 page paper on a famous New Jerseyan. A rough draft due tomorrow about our eating habits.

History: 10 page paper on a History Topic. Mine is the European Water Voyages to the New World.

And yea, that's what I should be doing. I might just get Reading out of the way first. Or do the rough draft. Ugh!

But yea, hopefully I'll start posting again tomorrow on time. But if not, you guys can burn me at the stake. I give you permission.

But I haven't even read. I get home all tired from classes and so lazy that I end up not reading at all. I read on the bus, sometimes if I'm sitting down or by myself. Otherwise I don't even read there haha.

2 comments:

Ky said...

Stop it! You're freakin me out! And I love writing essays... partially because I'm really good at them, but hey. Lolz. Don't get down in the dumps! Just grin and bear it! XD

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Lmfao not meant to freak anyone out. Just put you all in a panic. I still have to start on it. -dies-

I shall start now! -goes off-

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...