2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (17)

It's Monday once again! But this Monday is special since it is November. Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is just around the corner =D

So my important midterms are done. Psychology really was the only one I needed to study for and it turned out that no studying was really needed. I had my English today and my Reading I'll have on Thursday so I can post once again. Oh how I have missed posting!

So let's see.

Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind. Same spot, same place. I really have to start reading it and I have a plan which I'll talk about later.

The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. Chapter 13, page 238. I don't really know why I'm not exactly fully engrossed into this novel since I love it. I guess school is murdering me. -__-
But hopefully I'll get a bit further tonight since I have nothing to do but homework. Haha

I finished Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I loved it and the ending to me was perfect. The authors are amazing together and I'm hoping for more novels from them. They better. Or else.

Today I started reading Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter by A.E. Moorat and for some reason I didn't really get into it in the first three chapters. I actually quit in the middle of Chapter 3. It's just too rushed and it doesn't explain the characters as if we know who they are. Basically you should do some background check on Queen Victoria and King Henry before you read this book. I'll be putting it to the side for a while before I pick it back up.

Now my plan! I'll start with now. I should go take a shower but it's too cold for me to get naked. After that I'll do some homework for Psychology and then I'll read The Demon King. Now the plan from there is, I'll finish The Demon King before I start any other book. Once I finish The Demon King, I'll go back to reading Naked Empire in the day. That means if the sun is out I'll read it. At night when the sun goes down and the moon comes up I'll begin to read another book for review. To get those out of the way. Preferably I'll read the first two Zan-Gah books since they're 150 pages each. Big letters and really short. Get those out of the way and then go to The Riddler's Gift. I think that sounds good. And then I'll just take it from there. =D

So I'm glad to be back, hopefully I'll write some reviews for you guys and bam! Get back on track. So see you all tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...