2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Alive!!!!

So I haven't posted since last Wednesday and I wonder why....

-flashback- Me walking down the street when I get shot like 20 times.......

Alright I'm absolutely kidding. I've just been extremely busy with homework. I have two papers due next week both around 10 pages each. One is on this famous New Jerseyan and the other is on the European Water Voyages to the New World! =O

So yea the history one sucks and I feel like I'm going to pass out with it. But the New Jerseyan I think I can do and I might finish it soon. Then I can finally come back to posting. =D

So yea I didn't abandon the blog or get shot or anything I've just been really busy and when it's done I'll be able to post everyday =D

See you guys soon and wish me luck!!!!

1 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Good luck mike i know how hectic it can get so keep your head down and get to work :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...