2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (20)

Hello my wonderful Followers! Finally I'm posting again. I finished my last paper that is due tomorrow just an hour or so ago! So I'm really excited to get back to reading and posting up on my blog. So it's Monday and that means it's Novel Talk time! Since I haven't read any books in a while, although I did read a few, I'll be asking you guys for something. Are there any books you're all waiting for to be released? I noticed that my Upcoming Novels thing on the side has like 3 books in total now so I wanted to know if you guys have any novels you're waiting for? That way I can add up there. Leave the novels down below in the comments. And now onto the talking!

Currently reading three different novels. The first is for class;

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Again my thoughts of this book have not changed, it's actually getting worse. The language is so boring, I mean I know I love details and complexity, by please Mary, simplicity would work better for you. She just uses a million different words to describe one thing and at times confuses the people. Plus she doesn't show but tells the story. And everyone knows the golden rule of writing; show don't tell. But yea, I'm currently on Page 42, Chapter VI although I'm supposed to be way further than that. And to think I was actually excited for this book. Blah!

The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima. I actually haven't read further than where I was already on Page 44, Chapter 3. Looks like I was wrong the previous novel talk post =P I think I said 70 something haha. But it's still good, just on hold for a while as I get a certain novel out of the way. That novel being;

Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind! Remember how I started the novel over again, well I finally passed the place I was at and I finally remember all that happened and it's getting really, really good! I'm on Page 188, Chapter 18. It's getting crazy now that a certain important character has been captured by unknown people and we don't know what the hell is going to happen but I will definitely read more tonight. I'm actually reading this novel pretty fast, or so I think. Maybe it's just because I haven't read in a while xD But hopefully I'll finish it really soon.

So that's all I'm reading so far and how far I am. Comment below with the novels you're waiting for to be released and I shall see you all tomorrow =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...