2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (18)

Hey guys it is Monday! I still have homework to do but I'm taking some time off from that so that I can do todays post. So let's see what I have been reading.

Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind. No comment as you all know where I am at with that. =D

The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. Chapter 17, Page 298 out of 506. Oh Merlin, I thought there was about 300+ Chapters not 500+. -__- I really need to step it up. But I have read today and I will read some more today hopefully. It's getting really good so far! I'm more wrapped up in it than I was before in the beginning and interesting stuff is starting to happen. Like the magic <3

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I'm on Page 1, Letter I. I have to read up to Chapter 1 and there are 4 Letters before the Chapters, which are like Chapters themselves. Hopefully I'll go further than Chapter 1 tonight so that I can just relax and chill with it.

Since this is pretty short I have something to say. So my goal to get 300 Followers by the end of the year is almost complete. I just need 55 more followers =O Hopefully I can make it. Haha xD

Follow my The Subtle Chronicler Facebook Page. In other words, Like it.

Another thing, I take the bus to and from school. And from school I always see a couple of people reading. Something I never really saw before. It's just weird because before it was just me. And before it was only females. And I was just like O.o. But today there were like four other guys reading. And I felt so proud because I live in the ghetto so everyone is mostly all hood. So I was just proud of them and how they were all into the books. xD

My job to have more males reading is going great! =D So yea that's basically it until tomorrow. Short post I know but I need to get back to my massive amount of homework. ='( Bye you guys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...