2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (13)

Blah! It's Tuesday and I'm extremely tired! Perhaps it is because I woke up at 6 after falling asleep around 3. Only because I was reading. =D Plus I just want to sleep and GLEE is about to give! So I shall hurry with this.

This week's novel is Lodestone Book Two: The World of Ice and Stars by Mark Whiteway. I got the novel for review a while ago but with being busy and all have not read it yet. But I shall soon. So what is this about?

The desperate race to save a world continues! Washed up on a desolate shore on the far side of the world along with the Chandara, Boxx, Shann must try to uncover the truth about the fate of her companions, while searching for a vital artifact hidden by an ancient civilization.

There's a lot more to this novel. But you kind of have to read the first one first or else you will not understand it. On that note, check out the review I wrote for it.


And sorry that this is really short =( I'm just super tired and am about ready to knock out. Tomorrow it'll be longer. Promise.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...