2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (14)

Hello my 261 Followers! <3

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong! The Gathering is actually book 4 in The Darkest Powers Series so the adventure still continues. From what I'm getting it's basically book one of another trilogy but still part of the same series. What's the book about though?

Maya lives in a small medical-research town on Vancouver Island. How small? You can't find it on the map. It has less than two-hundred people, and her school has only sixty-eight students-for every grade from kindergarten to twelve.

Now, strange things are happening in this claustrophobic town, and Maya's determined to get to the bottom of them. First, the captain of the swim team drowns mysteriously in the middle of a calm lake. A year later, mountain lions start appearing around Maya's home, and they won't go away. Her best friend, Daniel, starts experiencing "bad vibes" about certain people and things. It doesn't help that the new bad boy in town, Rafe, has a dangerous secret-and he's interested in one special part of Maya's anatomy: Her paw-print birthmark.

Hmm, makes you wonder what the hell is going on. And for those of you who are long time fans of the series, wait no more because the Prologue and Chapter I are online for you to read. Now you might be wondering exactly when this book will be released, and there's a date, or a month I should say. April 2011! Isn't it just exciting knowing it's so close. In just a few days we'll be in January of 2011! The year surely has flown by rather quickly.

Well leave your comments below on whether your anticipating this novel or not. And for real, leave comments. They make me happy and I love comments! <3

And tomorrow we shall once again start with GUESS THAT NOVEL! dun Dun DUN!
xD


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelley Armstrong is one of my favorite authors! Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to this series yet but it's on my TBR pile for sure! I've read most of the Women of the Otherworld series though. So good! The cover of this book is awesome too!

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Hey Carmel! I read Bitten from her which is part of Women of the Otherworld and I enjoyed it although I wouldn't say I loved it. But I heard that her The Darkest Powers Series was really really good. I received one of the books for review but it's the third book and I have yet to go out and buy the other two although I really want to. So I guess I must read them before this one comes out! haha and yea I do agree that the cover is awesome. =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...