2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Guess That Novel (16)

It's Wednesday once again! And I can finally do Guess That Novel! Wooot! I'm so tired though and the TV is on and calling me and the bed seems so comfy... -snores- whoa sorry, knocked out there for a while. =D

Anyway let's see last week's quote! Or the week before. Which ever it was =O

The monster saw my determination in my face, and gnashed his teeth in the impotence of anger. "Shall each man," he cried, "find a wife for his bosom, and each beast have his mate, and I be alone? I had feeling of affection, and they were requited by detestation and scorn. Man! you may hate; but beware! Your hours will pass in dread and misery, and soon the bolt will fall which must ravish from you your happiness forever..."

Well, a few people answered, all correctly, but only one person answered it first!
Andrea from Loud Words & Sounds got it right away by answering; Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Thank you Andrea for participating and everyone else for answering! You guys are epic! Now for this week's quote, let's choose a novel and a quote.

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger;
Strike the bell and bide the danger,
Or wonder, till it drives you mad,
What would have followed if you had.

YAY! I chose a quote! Now all you have to do is click the link and fill out the form! Just answer by putting your name and the name of the novel. If you're the first one to answer both novel and author, even if someone answered the novel correctly first, you'll still get a shout out =D

So yea fill out the form! Leave comments below! Thank you for following! I'll see you all later! =D

2 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

Yayaya and I totally guessed! :) Freshman English with the most perverted old guy English teacher for some reason makes Frankenstein stick in my head. Plus you mentioned reading it for college....

Ky said...

Hey Mike! Como estas? Haven't talked to ya in forever! OMG! You surpassed me in followers!!!! *high five* Hahaha. Just wanted to say hi!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...