2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Guess That Novel (17)

Hey guys! It's Thursday! And I have no more classes until Monday! YAY! I can just stay home, finish these papers, read and watch movies. The joy! (not even being sarcastic this time...) So I'm trying to get this post out of the way so let's get to it.

The quote from last week was;

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger;
Strike the bell and bide the danger,
Or wonder, till it drives you mad,
What would have followed if you had.

Now I know this one is more difficult than the previous others because it's a small poem from the book but someone got it correct!

Congratulations to... La Coccinelle from The Lady Bug Reads! She answered The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis and got it correct! Wooooo! Check out her blog! She currently, at this moment, has 241 followers. Let's at least help her get up to 300 by the end of this year. Read her posts and leave her comments with love!

Now for this week's quote, as always, I have to look for a book first and then choose a quote... So this might take a while... -zips away-

This is literally an hour later as I forgot to come back -__-

-zips back-

I GOT ONE! Kinda. I really didn't look for one lol. But here we go I got one!

The elf woman glanced at her forge in the center of the atrium, then clapped her hands together, her eyes lighting up with a combination of eagerness and determination. "Let us to it, then!"

It is short but hopefully someone will get it. Hopefully. If it makes it any better, it involves Dragons. That is my only hint. ;)

But anyway, fill out the form, with the title of the novel and the author. And next week we shall see if anyone got it correct! Leave some comment down below showing some love. And hopefully I'll put up today's post today. See you all later =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...